Commit Trend Widget
Embed the Commit Trend KPI Widget
Commit Trend Widget is a trend widget that shows trends in commits over a given period of time.
- Total commits: The total number of commits made in the given period of time.
- Smallest commit: Smallest commit size measured by total number of changes (additions + deletions).
- Biggest commit: Biggest commit size measured by total number of changes (additions + deletions).
- Average commit: Average commit size measured by total number of changes (additions + deletions).
- Branches: A distribution of commits over the different branches and repositories.
- Chart: The distribution of commits over time.
- Choose repository: Choose which repository you want to track from the list.
- Aggregate: Toggle aggregate next to the repository dropdown to aggregate data from all repositories in the list.
- Select period of time: You can choose one of the four presets: last week, last two weeks, last three weeks or last 30 days.
These presets will always look back from today's date.
- Select custom range: You can choose a custom range in time on the date-picker.
- Compare to past: If this is checked, the past period of same duration will be included in the chart.
Learn how to embed Commit Trend Widget on embedding/commit-trend