Meantime to Review
Embed the Commit Trend KPI Widget
Meantime to Review Widget is a trend widget that shows information about how long it takes a pull request to get reviewed. The time is measured as the time difference between a pull request being created and the first review being submitted.
This information includes
- Overall meantime: The meantime to review based on all pull requests in the given period of time.
- Shortest: The top pull requests with the shortest meantime to review.
- Longest: The top pull requests with the longest meantime to review.
- Chart: Distribution of the meantime over time.
For each day you can see the longest (high), shortest (low) and mean time to review.
- Choose repository: Choose which repository you want to track from the list.
- Aggregate: Toggle aggregate next to the repository dropdown to aggregate data from all repositories in the list.
- Select period of time: You can choose one of the four presets: last week, last two weeks, last three weeks or last 30 days.
These presets will always look back from today's date.
- Select custom range: You can choose a custom range in time on the date-picker.
- Compare to past: If this is checked, the past period of same duration will be included in the chart.
Learn how to embed Meantime to Review Widget on embedding/meantime-to-review