Pull Requests Widget
Configure the Pull Requests KPI Widget
Pull Requests Widget is a status widgets that shows the current number of pull requests in your repository/repositories.
- Choose repository: Choose which repository you want to track from the list.
- Aggregate: Toggle aggregate next to the repository dropdown to aggregate data from all repositories in the list.
- Filter by state: Filter pull requests based on their GitHub state. You can choose open, closed or all.
- Filter by status: Filter pull requests based on their current status. You can choose mergeable, blocked or all.
- FIlter by label: Filter pull requests by attached label.
Learn how to embed Pull Requests Widget on embedding/pull-requests