Top Contributors Widget
Embed the Top Contributors KPI Widget
Top Contributor Widget is an activity widget that shows the top n contributors in a given period of time.
- Commits: Top n contributors in terms of commits made.
- Created issues: Top n contributors in terms of number of created issues.
- Merged PRs: Top n contributors in terms of merged pull requests.
The author of the PR is counted regardless of who performs the merge.
- Reviews: Top n contributors in terms of pull request reviews given.
- Lines of code: Top n contributors in terms of changed lines of code (additions + deletions).
- Choose repository: Choose which repository you want to track from the list.
- Aggregate: Toggle aggregate next to the repository dropdown to aggregate data from all repositories in the list.
- Select period of time: You can choose one of the four presets: last week, last two weeks, last three weeks or last 30 days.
These presets will always look back from today's date.
- Select custom range: You can choose a custom range in time on the date-picker.
- Compare to past: If this is checked, the past period of same duration will be included in the chart.
- Contribution type: Choose which type of contributons should be used.
Choose between commits, created issues, merged PRs, reviews or lines of code.
- Amount of contributors: How many users should be shown on the list.
Learn how to embed Top Contributor Widget on embedding/top-contributor